We may collect the following information when either
(1) you register as a user of our Site or
(2) you make a purchase:
• Name and title
• Contact information including email address
• Credit card information
• Demographic information, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Use of Information Gathered
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• We may need to contact you to confirm details related to a purchase including shipping information, a return or cancelation or with regard to confirming a request to update or delete personal information/preferences.
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, including promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting so long as you affirmatively agree when registering as a user of our Site or when you make a purchase.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the Sites according to your interests We may share your personal information to the extent necessary with companies that perform services for us. Services that may be undertaken by another company include: order fulfillment, package delivery, marketing and research assistance and processing of credit card payments.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including the use of encryption technology and Secure Socket Layers. Please note, however it is impossible for anyone to guarantee 100 % security.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site.
Links to Other Websites
Our Sites may contain links to other websites of interest, including social network sites. However, once you have used these links to leave our Site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may enable users to submit information in forums such as blogs or product reviews. Please be aware that any information you disclose in such manner becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information through forums provided directly by us or through third party social network sites.
Use by Children Under 13
If you are under the age of 13, you may not make any purchases or use any service that asks for personal information. Our Sites are not intended for children. If we become aware that we have collected information from some one under 13, we will delete such information.
Sale of Business
In the event Menaji is sold to another entity or we sell certain of our business assets, we may decide in conjuction with such sale to transfer user information which may include personal information that you have submitted. You may notify us at the address given below if you do not wish to have your personal information transfered under such circumstances.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this Site, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at the address given below in “Contact Us”. Except as set forth above in “Sale of Busines”, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or if disclosure is to be made pursuant to applicable law or if requested by law enforcement officials, judicial authorities or in matters involving claims of personal or public safety.
You may contact us with any questions or complaints at the following address: Menaji Worldwide, LLC
742 Kings Highway West, Suite A
Southport, CT 06890 [email protected]