No products in the cart.
Every day, the team at MENAJI receives at least one call from a customer asking how he can take better care of his skin. So, in an effort to answer this question and to inspire all guys to think about the skin as an external organ that needs attention, we dedicated our June 2016 blog to revealing uncomplicated ways to take care of your skin – particularly the skin on your face.
We didn’t get into the skincare game because we don’t know men’s skin intimately. So here are our top glow-boosting skin care tips for men to keep your skin refreshed, revitalized, healthy, and oh yes…clean.
- NEVER USE SOAP to wash your face. Use a tiny bit of face cleanser, and gently foam into a lather in your hands and then apply to your face.
- SLEEP A LOT. When you sleep the decline in body temperature increases blood flow to the skin.
- WEAR SUNSCREEN daily. Protection goes a long way.
- EXERCISE to increase blood flow which helps carry away waste products, including free radicals, from working cells.
- CONSUME ALCOHOL in moderation — Too much booze is simply not good for your skin.
- DON’T SMOKE.
- DRINK lots of WATER.
- REDUCE stress.
- EAT lots of avocados, citrus fruits, tomatoes, and papaya.
- BE HAPPY. Think positive thoughts, do something you love each day, and keep in touch with friends. A happy soul is a large contributor to healthy skin!