No products in the cart.
A recent men’s lifestyle article listed Easy Steps to Ensure You Make a Great First Impression. Yup, they’re real simple and guess what tops the list at #1? Yup, again — Good Grooming.
So, here’s what you need to know to kick off 2016 and guarantee you’ll be remembered for only the good stuff…
A new year is exciting and inspiring! Always make a great impression. Here are…
9 STEPS TO UPDATE YOUR MEN’S STYLE FOR 2016
- Commit to Good Hygiene and Grooming — MËNAJI Advanced Men’s Skincare line has your skincare essentials.
- Don’t Compromise on Buying What Fits – If it’s too big or too small, it shows. Always wear tailored clothing. If you can, have pieces made for you! We like J. Hilburn, luxury menswear that offers custom shirts and pants. GO TO: jhilburn.com
- Invest in Dry Cleaning – Have your clothes professionally cleaned and keep them always looking great.
- Switch to V-Neck Undershirts – With an undershirt you won’t have perspiration stains. And a V-neck undershirt won’t show when you’ve loosened your tie. You can keep it simple like Fruit of the Loom or Jockey, or go for luxury men’s undershirts like those from MeUndies a monthly T-shirt club. GO TO: www.meundies.com/products/mens-v-neck
- Wear a Watch – It doesn’t have to be expensive, just choose one that reflects your personality and fits you and your lifestyle. Guys always look smarter with a watch!
- Take Care of Your Shoes – Real simple; in minutes you can get a professional shine, and maybe even sit next to someone famous at a trendy men’s shoe-shine location!
- Tie Your Tie Correctly – Ask at a good men’s store for a refresher course if needed.
- Splurge on Designer Socks – Designer men’s socks are trending; there are sooooo many to choose from. Here’s one of our favorite men’s luxury sock designers — Vivek Nagrani. GO TO: www.vknagrani.com/socks
- Change Your Glasses – Yes, mix it up a bit. Today there are many places to choose new specs. It’s a new year, have a new look that updates your style. Vintage-inspired men’s eyewear, or prescription eyeglasses you can order online easily. GO TO: www.warbyparker.com