No products in the cart.
Now that Labor Day is in our rear view window, many of us are back in perpetual non-stop mode with increased work, family and social demands. Here are a few tips to help transition into the new season while hanging onto your summer……
- Check your closet. Do an inventory. Throw out anything you haven’t worn for a year, check your old ties and shirts. Toss any with holes and stains. Donate what no longer works. Pick up some new underwear and socks if needed. Make sure your suits still fit! Check out Bonobos custom suits if you need anything new.
- Tune up your diet. Yes the warmer months are great for cold beers and BBQ, but are you drinking enough water? Eating enough healthy protein? If not, add a handful of walnuts, an extra egg or some grilled chicken breast for your lunch meal to keep you feeling full longer. Add lemon, fresh mint or green tea in your water bottle to add a nice natural flavor without sugary calories.
- Continue to fight sun damage and aging. Just because you’re not on the beach doesn’t mean you can forget about preventing skin cancer. Coupled with plenty of water, exercise and sleep to fight free radicals and environmental pollution, our Power Hydrator Plus is a convenient 3-in-1 product — it’s a water repellant, tinted moisturizer SPF 30 sunscreen. It comes in three natural skin tone shades, so your skin has a healthy glow. And don’t neglect your lips! Our soothing vitamin enriched Lip Balm Agent also contains an SPF 15 to protect your kisser from skin cancer, without any drying or waxy ingredients.
- Update your coverage. If dark circles, redness, acne and scars have you hiding, try our undetectable CAMO Concealer. Made specifically for a man’s oilier skin, it works alone or blends well with a moisturizer. Just be sure to pick a shade slightly darker than the shade on the inside of your arm. Since your skin tone will be changing as the season changes, it’s important to change your concealer too.
- Knock out the shine. Now that you’re probably spending more time indoors under the artificial lights of an office or getting less sleep – try our HDPV Anti-Shine Powder to cover up imperfections and even out skin tone. Also available in several natural shades, it works with our other products to help you achieve healthy skin without flaking or dryness. It lasts all day, so you only shine on the inside.
- Plan a vacation now. While your work demands increase, so does the stress. So be sure to plan a trip so you can have something to look forward to. Make reservations now before fares rise and your miles expire. Cabo anyone?
- Give yourself a break. After a long day at work or on the road, don’t deprive yourself but be moderate with fatty foods, alcohol and sugar. And apply our Anti-Aging Eraser before bed. Enhanced with natural organic peptides and collagen, this product helps to rejuvenate the skin, minimize wrinkles, redness and weather damage, and enhance the skin’s elasticity, strength and texture. It’s great to work hard and play hard, but getting enough sleep and healthy skin care ensures you continue to take care of yourself – inside and out.