No products in the cart.
In the female-dominated beauty industry, one American beauty company has been carving out a niche for men by shaking things up for more than 15 years – MENAJI. Now MENAJI is re-launching one of its hero products, an undetectable concealer for men, with a new and improved, official title.
MENAJI specializes in men’s quick-fix, easy-to-use skincare + men’s cosmetics. Since 2000, MENAJI was the first to develop a world-class beauty brand for men, first to have created men’s cosmetics for consumers and first to introduce men’s beauty kits/travel kits.
Now that style trends have finally caught up with MENAJI’S revolutionary products and men’s makeup is the new frontier in men’s grooming, MENAJI Advanced Men’s Skincare announced today that it has trademarked its number 1 best-seller – the Urban Camouflage®, also known as the Urban CAMO™.
“The Urban CAMO is a category pioneer in men’s grooming because it was the first undetectable concealer specifically made for a man to use easily on his skin. It has always been a man’s best-kept secret weapon – his investment in confidence – and our understated breakaway hit,” said MENAJI President Pamela Viglielmo. “And now we’ve made it official.”
Many know that the MENAJI Urban CAMO™ is the original concealer for men, but what they may not know is that it is organic makeup, (cruelty-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, and rich in anti-oxidants). According to Viglielmo, lately, many other companies both large and small, which have women’s brands, have introduced men’s versions of products in this category.
Despite this, said Viglielmo, Urban CAMO™ continues to be tailored to the brand’s target male audience, while staying true to its goal – to make men feel more confident by correcting/covering blemishes, dark undereye circles, nicks/cuts, and pimples. The Urban CAMO™ also comes in a small, lip-balm tube with collared dispenser.
“Men don’t need to be emasculated by using women’s formulas for concealers in wands or pens. Urban CAMO is made specifically for a man’s skin.’ Their skin is thicker, oilier, hairier, with larger pores. It’s essential to have a professional-quality product for only men’s skin, in masculine packaging, that’s easy to use, and is undetectable. It makes a man not just “photo-ready,” but “selfie-ready” for all their online and offline moments without any filter.” Viglielmo said.
“Urban CAMO is for men who understand that their look is important to their personal and professional success. They need this tool.”
Urban CAMO™ Concealer SRP $26.00 (0.35 fl oz)
- Easy to use for a flawless look for face, Under eyes, and neck
- High coverage for inflamed zits, blackheads and blemishes, dark circles undereyes, and unwanted discoloration anywhere on the body
- Small lip-balm style dispenser
Every day, the team at MENAJI receives at least one call from a customer asking how he can take better care of his skin. So, in an effort to answer this question and to inspire all guys to think about the skin as an external organ that needs attention, we dedicated our June 2016 blog to revealing uncomplicated ways to take care of your skin – particularly the skin on your face.
We didn’t get into the skincare game because we don’t know men’s skin intimately. So here are our top glow-boosting skin care tips for men to keep your skin refreshed, revitalized, healthy, and oh yes…clean.
- NEVER USE SOAP to wash your face. Use a tiny bit of face cleanser, and gently foam into a lather in your hands and then apply to your face.
- SLEEP A LOT. When you sleep the decline in body temperature increases blood flow to the skin.
- WEAR SUNSCREEN daily. Protection goes a long way.
- EXERCISE to increase blood flow which helps carry away waste products, including free radicals, from working cells.
- CONSUME ALCOHOL in moderation — Too much booze is simply not good for your skin.
- DON’T SMOKE.
- DRINK lots of WATER.
- REDUCE stress.
- EAT lots of avocados, citrus fruits, tomatoes, and papaya.
- BE HAPPY. Think positive thoughts, do something you love each day, and keep in touch with friends. A happy soul is a large contributor to healthy skin!