No products in the cart.
Having a trendy, presentable and stylish hairstyle is as important for a contemporary man as it is for a woman. When a woman first meets you, your hairstyle is the first thing she’ll notice – after your shoes, of course!
David Beckham has made changing his hairstyle a staple in his wardrobe, particularly shaved head styles. He is an awesome example of how you can transform your looks with a shaved head and add a stylish edge to your appearance. A full-shaved head can also showcase rugged facial features!
Luckily this look is well-understood by today’s modern barbershops. So choose a trendier barbershop who knows you will need more than “a little off the top”.
Here are some steps and products to use for this hairstyle.
1. Before you start the transformation it’s important you wash and exfoliate (Face & Body Scrub by MËNAJI) your head in order to prevent in-grown hairs, rashes or infections of any sort.
2. Keep your scalp muscles relaxed and your skin well-moisturized
3. Towel dry your head and apply a hydrating cream (Power Hydrator by MËNAJI) to moisturize your skin — it won’t clog your pores.
4. Remember to exfoliate (Face & Body Scrub by MËNAJI) every few days to prevent ingrown hairs.
5. Finally, apply ANTI-SHINE to your head starting with the back with light pats working your way to the front and forehead to prevent shine throughout.
Shaved head haircuts offer a change in style that can make you look more youthful, more pulled together, and current. Shaved head haircuts are also more versatile. They can be worn neatly styled for work, and a change in finish for the weekend is only a product choice away!